Calling all Registered Dietitians! We are excited to share that LivBar just launched the LivBar Nutrition Collective – a community of credentialed nutrition experts who receive exclusive perks throughout the year including coupons, free products, discounts and more! Our mission for the LivBar Nutrition Collective program is to support dietitians with their admirable and ongoing efforts toward improving the health and lives of their patients.
As a member of the LivBar Nutrition Collective, you’ll receive:
- A welcome package filled a variety of LivBars, recipe book and fun swag! (see below for some images of the mailers shared by collective members!)
- Free product samples throughout the year
- New product announcements
- Downloadable client handouts
- Opportunities to participate in recipe contests with amazing prizes
- Educational learning opportunities
- Free shipping for all online purchases (within the U.S.)
- Exclusive discount code to share with clients or for personal use
To get started, simply click on the button below to complete a brief survey and be sure to share the program with other Registered Dietitians!
Check out the excitement from LivBar Nutrition Collective members in these IG stories!
Here’s what Registered Dietitians are saying about LivBar:
“LivBar is a delicious, wholesome snack that I love taking on-the-go, especially since it doesn’t melt and is packed with real food ingredients and herbs like turmeric and cinnamon! The flavors are unique and it’s a bar that I feel good eating and sharing with my family” – Samina Kalloo, RDN, CDN
“The bars are great for running and endurance activities… I LOVE that they are organic, the flavors are original, the consistency is nice (can crumble over yogurt or eat on its own), and the packaging is compostable. They're also good for my clients with allergies! It's hard to find good tasting, allergen-free bars.” – Eliza Savage, MS, RD, CDN
We are truly thankful for your consideration! As we hope to grow this program and support as many Registered Dietitians as possible, please feel free to share about this program with your colleagues!