Coffee Maple Cacao Mini S'mores
The perfect summer treat.
We love the classic traditions of summer - one of them being s'mores. Is there anything better than a crunchy graham cracker, perfectly toasted marshmallow, and melty chocolate? If you don't have a fire pit in your backyard, we don't think that means you can't have s'mores. That's why we have the easiest way for you to make s'mores indoors.
This recipe uses our Coffee Maple Cacao LivBar for the base of the s'mores for unique added flavor to the classic treat. We used Dandies Vegan Marshmallows because they have minimal ingredients and are free from most of the common food allergens - just like LivBar! However, it's important to note that these marshmallows do contain cane sugar. If you're feeling up to it, there are many recipes to create marshmallows refined sugar free.
There are numerous vegan chocolate brands out there, but one of our favorites that we love to use in our recipes is Eating Evolved Signature Dark Chocolate. It's vegan, refined sugar free, and has minimal ingredients: Organic Cacao, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Cacao Butter - how cool is that?!
This recipe is incredibly easy, perfect for two people, takes less than 10 minutes, and is all done in the oven. Best part? S'mores indoors means year round s'mores. If you love this recipe, you'll also love our Coffee Maple Cacao Dairy Free Ice Cream Pops and Loaded Dark Chocolate Bark.
Coffee Maple Cacao Mini S’mores
Ingredients - makes 4 mini s'mores
- 2 Coffee Maple Cacao LivBars
- 2 large organic marshmallows - cut in half - used Dandies
- 4 small squares of dark chocolate - we love Eating Evolved
- Preheat the oven to broil and prepare a small baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut the LivBars in quarters and lay them out on the baking sheet
- Place the halved marshmallows on 4 of the LivBar squares, and place the 4 small chocolate squares on the other 4 LivBar squares
- Place in the preheated oven for 3-5 minutes until the marshmallows are golden
- Assemble each mini s’more and enjoy!