Chocolate But Make It Fancy
Here at LivBar we are huge fans of chocolate - and what better way to indulge in this sweet treat than loading it up with your favorite toppings?! Some of our favorites include gluten free pretzels, nuts, seeds, and a LivBar of course! That salty-sweet combo is one of a kind!
We wanted to create a quick yet decadent treat that would be perfect to make for your mom this Mother's Day! We took our Coffee Maple Cacao LivBar and crumbled it on top of creamy, dairy-free, melted dark chocolate, and finished it with some of our favorite toppings.
The best part about creating homemade chocolate bark is that it's completely customizable. You could use one of our Raspberry Kale Maca bars and accompany it with freeze-dried raspberries, coconut shreds, and seeds. The possibilities are endless which is why this recipe is one of our favorites!
Loaded Dark Chocolate Bark
- 3 2.5oz dairy-free dark chocolate bars - we love Eating Evolved Dark Chocolate
- 1 Coffee Maple Cacao LivBar
- Gluten-free pretzels - we love Quinn Snacks
- Bee pollen
Other topping options
- Any nuts or seeds
- Puffed quinoa or puffed rice
- Coconut shreds
- Nut or seed butter drizzle
- Freeze dried berries
- Any LivBar flavor'
- In a microwave-safe bowl, break up the dark chocolate and place in the microwave for 20 seconds. Remove, stir, and repeat until the chocolate is fully melted. Should only take 2-3 times - make sure to not overheat! Pour the dark chocolate on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Crumble up LivBar and sprinkle over the melted chocolate and repeat with the pretzels, pecans, and finish with a sprinkle of bee pollen. Use as much of each topping as you would like! Place in the freezer for 30 minutes, remove, break into pieces, and enjoy! Store leftovers in the freezer.