Production Team Member Job Opening
Liv Foods, Inc. is the manufacturer of LivBar, a USDA organic superfood nutrition bar. LivBars were developed locally by two nutritionists when no suitable alternatives existed for their customers. All of our bars are non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, diary free, corn free, and nut free. They are plant-based vegetarian with additional vegan alternatives, in a compostable wrapper. We believe preparing food for customers is a sacred trust, and organic real food is the way to a healthier happier you. Eat Liv Play!
Work in industrial kitchen manufacturing organic superfood bars; measuring and preparing food to be mixed, baked, rolled, cut, and packaged. Responsible for scaling, and other duties in order to produce a consistent product in a timely manner that meets all standards set forth by Liv Foods, Inc.
- Accurately measure and prepare food ingredients used to produce food
- Work closely with warehouse and production personnel to make sure all raw materials are properly handled.
- Set up and preparation of the kitchen for product manufacturing.
- Understand and follow SOPs and GMPs that pertain to your area.
- Must follow all safety requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must obtain flexibility with schedule.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Ability to move from one task to another with minimal distraction.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Handle all scales, ingredients and scaling area tools with the highest standards and cleanliness.
- Handle all products/ingredients with care in the appropriate manner, in order to minimize loss in the quality of the finished product.
- Frequently required to talk, hear and communicate with others in English.
- Must be able to read and understand product Formula Sheets.
- Frequent standing, sitting, walking, bending, and squatting.
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to push/pull 1,000 lbs. or more, using a pallet jack.
Other Duties as Assigned: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, but to serve as a guideline.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested.